- 123 HP Envy 4502 Installation
- 123 HP Envy Printer Setup
- HP Envy Support
- 123.hp.com/setup 4502
- Install HP Printer Driver
- 123 HP Envy 4502 Troubleshooting
- 123 HP Setup 4502 Wireless Network
- hp envy Configuration
- HP envy Quick Support
- 123 HP Envy4502 Web Utilities
- 123 hp Printer Manual
123 HP Envy 4502 Scan to Computer
With your 123 HP Envy Printer you can start printing using your computer or you can start printing even form your control panel. Scan from the control panel if you wish to get an quick access or in case if your scanning an one pages or one image file. In case your scanning a multiple copy then you can go with scanning from your computer. You will have to install the 123 HP Printer Setup. You can download the 123 HP Printer Driver Setup from 123.hp.com/setup and get it installed it to your computer. After you get installed it to your computer you can share the document to the software and get it scanned by selecting the scan option on the software. Select the scan location where the document has to be stored. Else you can save the document and scan another document at the same time and view it later.
How to scan from HP Envy 4502?
Steps to scan your document,
- In case if you are scanning your document from the 123 HP Printer control panel.
- Open the scanner lid.
- Place the document that you wanted to print on the right corner of the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid.
- Press the scan button on your printer control panel.
- Select the number of copies and select the start button.
- In case your scanning your document from your personal computer.
- Place the document on the printer scanner glass and close the lid.
- Select the scan option from your 123 HP printer software.
- Select the location where you wanted to save your document.
- Select the start button on the 123 HP Printer software on your computer.
- You can close the session after scanning the document.
- Else, you can save the document for later verification for further scanning.
- Follow the same method to scan all your other documents.
- You can also print your scanned documents by selecting the number of copies.
- Finally select the scan and print option from the 123 HP Printer software.
For Complete Information, Please Click 123.hp.com/setup4502.