- 123 HP Officejet 4650 Installation
- 123 HP Officejet Printer Setup
- HP Officejet Support
- Install HP Printer Driver
- 123 HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting
- 123 HP Setup 4650 Wireless Network
- HP Officejet Quick Support
- 123 HP OJ4650 Web Utilities
- hp Printer Manual
123 HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup
123 HP Officejet 4650 Printer are designed to work even without the USB connection. That is you can now connect your 123 HP Officejet Printer to any of your devices using wireless setup. Make sure that your personal computer or your laptop has the wireless option. To get connected to your wireless network all you need is a wireless router, personal device and your 123 HP Officejet 4650 printer Setup. Using these you can get connected to the wireless network setup. The wireless setup can also established even when your connected to the USB.
123 HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Network Setup:
To get started with the wireless network setup do the following,
- 123 HP connected is a free service with which you can save, share, retrieve and print documents.
- Indeed your eprint enabled device and the accessing device should be connected to the same wireless network.
- To connect your device all you need is a wireless access point, registration and account creation on HP Connected.
- On the condition that the internet connection to the printer should have web enabled service.
- As a result your personal device gets connected to the wireless router which has the same network to which your printer is connected.
How to print with HP wireless direct?
- You can get your documents printed from your computer, smart phone or tablet or any other device using the wireless HP wireless direct.
- To start with the wireless direct, Follow the guidelines,
- At the same time, the necessary software should be available in your device.
- Make sure your HP wireless direct is turned ON.
- 123 HP wireless direct connection supports up to five devices.
- You can use your 123 HP wireless direct even when your computer is directly connected to the printer through USB.
- Specifically you cannot connect any of your devices like computer, mobile or any other devices to the internet using your HP wireless connect.
- Following these instructions you can connect your 123 HP Officejet Printer to the wireless network.
- You can also convert your USB connection to the wireless connection. Follow the instructions.
- On the utilities tab of your 123 HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup software, select the the option.
- Convert USB connection to Wireless connection.
- Now you can directly use the wireless setup connection though your USB is connected.
The steps would help you to connect the 123 HP Officejet 4650 printer to your wireless network and you can directly use the HP Printer through wireless network. You can also use the ePrint services through which you can send just and email to the 123 HP Officejet Printer and get your document printed. To print the documents you can also use your 123 HP Officejet Printer Software and print documents.
For complete details, click 123.hp.com/setup4650.