- 123 HP Officejet Cartridge Installation
- 123 HP Officejet Printer Setup
- Install HP Printer Driver
- HP Officejet 7612 Troubleshooting
- HP officejet Quick Support
- 123 HP Officejet 7612 Web Utilities
- hp Printer Manual
123 HP Officejet 7612 Cartridge Installation
123 HP Officejet printers important tool for printing documents is the ink cartridge. The ink cartridge installation is the initial process in the printer setup. To get started with your 123 HP Officejet printer setup first you will need to install the HP ink cartridges. HP also provides you instant ink services on which you can consume upto 50% of ink. You can also get intimated when your loosing out of ink. While you install your ink cartridge your Printer gets sync to the HP ink store and hence when your Officejet printer runs out of ink your dealer automatically gets intimated.
Installing ink cartridge to 123 HP Officejet 7612 Setup:
- To install the ink cartridge to your 123 HP Officejet 7612 Printer,
- Remove the ink cartridge from the package.
- Open the 123 HP Officejet 7612 cartridge access door.
- Wait until the cartridge carriage positions itself to the middle of the Printer.
- Now remove the black cartridge from its packing and remove the strip from the printing slit.
- Place the cartridge in the carriage position and push it until it snaps the corner of the carriage.
- Now after fixing the cartridge to the carriage.
- Open the color cartridge package.
- Remove the cartridge from the packing.
- Make sure you hold the cartridge by the sides.
- Place the cartridge to the color carriage and push it until it snaps the edge.
- Make sure you do not shake the cartidges when you remove them from the packing.
- Also confirm that you remove the plastic strip from the printing slot.
- To avoid printing smudge use only HP instant ink alone.
- Using other cartridges other than the HP Ink cartridges may spoil the printing quality.
To work more efficiently on your 123 HP Officejet 7612 Printer Setup, use the HP Instant Ink. Also make sure that the printer setup can be used to work efficiently with ink cartridges. While working with the ink cartridges make sure you do not shake or damage the ink cartridges. As the ink cartridges are the essential components of the printers. Shaking or tilting the ink cartridge may spoil the entire machine’s working.
For Complete details, Click 123.hp.com/oj7612.