- 123 HP OJPro Installation
- 123 HP Officejet Pro Printer Setup
- HP Officejetpro Support
- Install HP Printer Driver
- 123 HP OJPro 8720 Troubleshooting
- 123 HP Setup 8720 Wireless Network
- hp OJProro Configuration
- HP OJPro Quick Support
- 123 HP OJPro 8720 Web Utilities
- 123 hp Printer Manual
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 – Printer Installation:
To get your HP Printer Setup installed and to start using your printer. All you have to do is, remove the printer from the box and place it in a sophisticated area. After placing the HP Printer in a clear space now you can start using the printer after some basic initialization.
Getting started with 123 HP Officejet Pro 8720:
Remove the printer from the HP Printer Box. Place the printer in a clear space that you can access the printer easily. After placing the printer in a accessible area now do the following steps.
- Look out for the 123 HP Officejet Pro duplexer in the printer box.
- Now place the HP Printer duplexer in the 123 HP OJPro Printer very carefully.
- Also check for the printer access doors , remove the packing of the access doors and fix them to the printer.
- Now remove the paper tray of the 123 HP Officejet Pro printer from its packing.
- Fox the paper tray to the HP Printer and gradually pull the extender out.
- Connect the power cord of the prnter to the rear of the HP Printer.
- The 123 HP OJPro printer’s manual will also be available with the HP Printer.
- Use the manual to manage the settings of your new 123 HP Officejet Pro printer.
- Turn ON your HP Printer and the pritner prompts you to initialize with some basic info.
- Enter the information required and get started with your 123 HP OJPro Printer.
For more details about setting up your 123 HP Officejet Pro printer visit 123.hp.com/ojpro8720.
Quick and Easy steps to install 123 HP OJ PRO 8720:
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Wireless Setup Windows 10:
follow the given instructions to update your printer software,
- On your windows computer find the device manager option.
- Else go the control panel find the device manager option.
- On your device manager you will find all the connected devices.
- Select the printer and right click on the printer name.
- If your not able to find the printer then select add device option.
- After installing your device right click on the printer name.
- Select the automatically update driver software option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver update.
- After installation restart your computer.
- Now try connecting your printer to your computer.
- If your not able to find your printer even after the update,
- Then download the printer driver directly from 123.hp.com/setup 8720.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Driver Install:
- After your set with your printer and powered up to print your documents.
- If you happen to know that your printer is not on the list.
- Then look out for the printer driver CD for your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 that is given along with the printer.
- If your provided with the Printer Driver CD, then insert the CD in the CD Driver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Setup.
- If you find that the Driver CD is outdated or you are not provided with Driver CD.
- Do the following,
- Download the Driver Setup from the 123.hp.com/ojpro8720.
- Click the download file and RUN the Setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Also enter the country and region if you are prompted and accept the terms of agreement.
- Finally, the installation gets done after all these steps.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 Printer Support:
The 123 HP Officejet Pro can also be connected to various oter personal device that you can use the HP Printer on the go. The printer can be accessed using any of your personal devices from anywhere all you need to do is follow the instructions given below,
How to install to Windows?
- To install your 123 HP Officejet Pro Printer to your Windows device, download the HP Printer Setup driver.
- You can avail your 123 HP Officejet Pro Printer Driver Software from any of the genuine websites.
- Download the 123 HP Officejet Pro Printer Setup from 123.hp.com/setup 8720.
- After downlaoding the HP Printer Driver from the Website.
- Run the HP Printer Setup to your windows device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Setup.
- Finally complete the HP Printer Setup and get started to use your 123 HP OJ PRO Printer using your Windows device.
How to install to MAC?
- Now you can use your HP Printer through your IOS device.
- To install your 123 HP OJ Pro Printer to your Apple IOS device, follow the instructions.Download the MAC software for your 123 HP Officejet Pro Printer from the website.
- You can download the HP Printer Driver from 123.hp.com/support.
- Run the setup file from your MAC device or you can also dowload the AirPrint software from the istore.Install the 123 HP Printer Setup Software to your deviceand run the Setup file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the 123 HP Printer Setup.Try printing using your new HP Printer Driver software.
How to install to Smartphones?
- To get your HP Printer installed to your smart phone devices, do the following.Download the 123 HP Printer app to your smartphone from which you wanted to print your document.
- After downloading the app to your device,install the app to your smartphone.
- Share the document to your printing app.Select the HP Printer name from the list of printer in your app.
- Select the number of copies that you wanted to print.Now click the print option and check the print quality of your 123 HP Printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 – Wireless Network:
The Basic requirement that every 123 HP Printer users demand is the wireless network. The wireless network can provide the best way of printing i.e., printing gets more easier with wireless setup to get your 123 HP Printer into wireless network all you need to do is, follow the instructions given below and setup your wireless network with your 123 HP Officejet Pro Printer.
123 HP OJ Pro 8720 Wireless Setup:
- Before getting started with your installation with 123 HP Wireless Setup, one should know the SSID and the Password.
- Connect your computer to a wireless network.
- Make sure that the wireless network to which your computer is connected is active.
- Also confirm that your not connecting your device through a USB cable.
- Turn ON your HP Printer, Wireless router, and your computer.
- Now connect your computer and your wireless HP Printer to the same network.
- After connecting your 123 HP Officejet Pro printer to your wireless network, use the HP Printer Driver Setup to print your documents.
- Incase if you wanted to convert your USB connection to an wireless network connections then do the following,
- You can download the HP Printer Driver from 123.hp.com/setup8720.
123 HP OJ Pro 8720 – USB to Wireless conversion:
Rather than removing your USB connection from your HP Printer to computer now you can make the same connection or you can convert the same USB connection to an Wireless Connection. Follow the below given steps to convert your USB connection to an wireless connection.
STEP 1: You can change your 123 HP OJ Pro connection from USB to Wireless.
STEP 2: Based on the OS do the following,
STEP 3 : Windows 8 users: right click on START Screen -> App Bar
-> All APPS à Utilities.
STEP 4: Winodws 7 users: START-> All ProgramsàHPàHP Series.
STEP 5: Click the HP Printer Setup & Software.
STEP 6: Convert USB connection to Wireless Connection.
123 HP OJ Pro 8720 Troubleshooting:
Some of the major printing issues that occur while using an 123 HP OJ Pro Printer is that Paper Jam, Ink Cartridge, windows 10 upgrade and scanner settings. To overcome or to resolve the issues you need to follow the 123 HP Printer Setup manual or follow the on-screen instructions to resolve the issues.
Resolving HP Printer issues on Windows 10 upgrade:
- Make sure that the updates and the installed software for windows are completely functional.
- Confirming software procedures,
- Check the windows for change of device installation.
- Click the change device installation settings on the control panel.
- Select the install updates automatically from the drop down box.
- Locate the windows update and click them from the control panel.
- Click the check for updates option.
- For more details on update of windows 10 visit 123.hp.com/support.
Settling Paper Jam issues:
One of the most common issue that every HP Printer users face in their daily printing is the paper jam. This issues is one common and somplest issue that causes the entire functioning of the HP Printer to stop. To resolve this issue follow the instructions.
- To know where the paper has jammed in the printer,
- First unload the paper in the paper stack.
- Remove the access doors of the HP Printer.
- Search for the jammed paper in the areas.
- Remove the jammed paper if you find it.
- Now close all the access doors and get the printer set.
- Finally fix the Papert tray and load the paper to the paper tray and start printing your documents.
- For details about 123 HP OJ Pro visit 123.hp.com/OJPro8720.
You may also use the 123 HP Print and Scan doctor to fix the issue. The HP troubleshoots the issues and resolves the printing and scanning problems. After you download the tool from 123.hp.com/OJPro8720 you can run and resolve the issue.
Basic Features of 123 HP OJ Pro 8720:
123 HP OJ PRO 8720 Printing a document:
- Using your software click the print button.
- Select your printer.
- Select the appropriate options,
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
- Click Print option to start printing.
123 HP OJ PRO 8720 Copying a document:
- Confirm that you have loaded the paper to the paper tray.
- Place the original with the print-side down on the scanner glass.
- From the printer control panel selct the copy option.
- Scroll up or down to select the number of copies.
- Toch black or color option and then select the start copy option.
123 HP OJ PRO 8720 Scanning a document:
- Load the original with print-side down in the left rear corner of the scanner glass.
- Touch the scan option and then select the computer.
- Touch the computer to which you wanted to scan to.
- Choose the type of scan.
- Select the start scan option.
123 HP OJ Pro – Two Sided Copy:
- Load the full-size paper in the paper tray.
- Lift the lid of the printer.
- Load the original to the right front corner of the scanner glass.
- After placing the document, Close the lid.
- Select the Start copy option.
123 HP OJ Pro – Multiple recipient Fax:
- Keep fax content in the scanner glass or in the ADF.
- From the Hp OfficeJet Pro Printer’s control panel, tap Fax
- Tap Setup and select Group Speed Dial
- Tap the Select Speed Dial
- Click the Start Fax option.
123 HP Officejet Pro – ePrint :
- 123 HP ePrint is a free service to print to HP OJ Pro Printer at anytime.
- No special software / driver is required to print Print apps
- HP Print apps lets you to schedule the delivery of app content to your printer.
- 123 HP Print apps can directly scan & store the web contents.
- Prints apps can let you choose paper & print quality settings.
Using these basic features of the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8720 you can now print, copy, scan and share your documents using your Wireless Printer Setup. To get your 123 HP Printer installed to your wireless network download the HP Printer driver from 123.hp.com/setup8720.